Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hazelnuts

I think I'm getting rid of my Darkness Crusade Forum blog, and just use my Myspace as a Forum. Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/kayosse





I have a second one, its in the friends as Kitsune. add me! (If i know you; I'm not a myspace whore :)





Anyways, I'm gonna be more active on myspace. and here.





So i was reading a Christopher Hart How to Draw Chibi book, and i realized for the 50 millionth time how much i hate how Hart writes how to draw manga books. they do have good info, but he's so definite. It's like its THIS way, NO other way, just THIS way, just MY way. So I drew a Fox girl. with fox feet! you know with the raised heel? i forgot the technical term. anyway, here it is:

Check out my Deviant art! http://kay-osse.deviantart.com

I wrote a poem for class today. I really liked how it came out, but I don't remember the whole thing. here are the first few lines:

Into the woods
Through the trees
Out of my life would you please?
Go into the woods

Lol. the poem had one meaning: GO AWAY. I dunno who its for yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Eventually.

Since I'm already talking about poems, here's one of my favorites. It was in the Dean Koontz book I read:

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I've got promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

By Robert Frost. I think its pretty :)

The book was "The Darkest Evening of the Year". It was about a dog lover, an architect, a crazy woman, her slighly less crazy lover, and a golden retreiver named Nickie. Oh, and don't forget the snipers. and the sex, of course (Theres like 2 pages of it). It was a good book, and I recomend it to avid readers.

Well I think thats about it... oh yeah I have hazelnuts. They're in season, yay! Sadly its too warm to grow them in Florida. They're my favorite kind of nut, and I like nuts :). List of nuts by preference: Hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts, pecan, and after that I don't care.

So I'm gonna watch TV now. If you have nothing better to do, watch this:



Its funny :)

No comments: