Friday, November 14, 2008

Angryness

omg pushing daisies is dying!!! I'm so mad!!!! It's such an awesome show, it can't die, it just CAN'T!!! There's supposed to be an episod that is about Pete's dragon. How awesome is that?
Gratefully, the writers understand the fans pains. They are going to write a comic book fir the rest of the story if the show is canceled. Phew. It's not as cool as a show would b, but at least it would allow all my questions answered.
...
..........
WHAT AM I SAYING?!? SUPPORT PUSHING DAISIES!!!
ABC on wedensdays at 8, but I think it's going to b on Thursday next week. Unless it's already dead D:

Watch them on ABC.com. WATCH THEM!!!

On a different note, I watched the "last episode" of inuyasha. I was like WTF?!? I mean, I knew the show stopped way before the comic, but he had just finished thinking about how he has such a ways to go. WHAT THE HELL?!
Grr. I'm angry

No comments: