Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yesterday...

So yesterday was normal. I went to math (every morning of the week. UGH.) then to Blocks A, C and D, (Homeroom is B Block)((YES I KNOW thats wierd) and in D (Spanish) the teacher was like Kay do you mind if I pass that comic page your looking at to that guy over there? and the whole class looked at it. it was weird.

And today, I did crafts with children! I went to this place called the Debbie School which has a lot of Deaf kids; most of them have hearing aids or an implant that looked like a little wheel coming out of their heads and a larger hearing aid around their ear. we made bats and lanterns out of cups, pirate and princess hats out of construction paper, and gave them candy :). the teacher people told them to go put it in their cubbies, but some of them tried to smuggle it in their pockets. then we ran around in the playground. I chased this one little blonde girl as a monster and ate her. then she fed me to the large Dinosaur in the back.

I took pictures, but I won't put them up here, because their parents might mind. they were all kindergarteners :)

my favorite was crawling on the floor reading the names off the crayons sewn into the rug :) he was AWESOME.

Question: Why are hearing aids only on one ear? wouldn't you be hard of hearing in both ears, or does only one go bad at a time? or is there another reason? hmmmmm.

and just for the record, my name is not Kay Osse (pronounced "Kay-Os" or "Chaos" altogether) but i shall pretend it is cuz its an awesome name. Spelling is for dweebs.

2 comments:

ren said...

it is so great to experience to have some time with people like them.

bajbasj axd said...

AW! How awesome! You didn't tell me, you JERK! btw, I have information bout Dark Cloud that might help you out!