Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Nation of Islam

Did you know there is a religion that says I'm black? Here is a picture of me:



I'm 100% cuban (though born in America).

Here is a list of "Blacks"

Mexicans
Cubans
Africans
North Americam Indians

..in short, all non-jewish and non-white people. I'm not sure about what are considered "Muslims" or about Asians.

I think their idea is pretty interesting. If I have this correct, they believe that all white people were descendants of the people who migrated from Isreal and that area. They believe that the people who stayed there (Jews) have muddled their religion. They are not Jews; they are Jew-ISH. Like Jews.

and this is where it stops getting interesting and starts getting racist... blacks don't have SOULS. This is the idea that made slavery OK in the minds of people back in the day; People with dark skins were considered animals.

Don't call me a racist, I'm just saying facts. Slavery is wrong and I totally have a soul.

No comments: