Saturday, January 31, 2009

Its been a while, eh?

Not much has really happened. i got sick last week, but so did everyone else. I have this thing on my face that wont go away. im not sure whether its a cold sore or a pimple (its right nect to my mouth) and it bothers te Hell outta me.

Oh and if your trying to keep up with my comic, dont worry, its moving as much as a dead baby, but updates will resume this coming friday (yippee!)

Check out my other blog type thing! It's an expierement that i started to see what exactly goes into a story that i may have missed. Its gonna drive me nuts, i know it is...

I played animal crossing all day today :) I got a pink Argyle top, and Labelle slipped up and spoke in this wierd accent. i think shes related to the Able sisters :) I also have 3 of the snowman set pieces! but soon, all the snows going to melt and there isnt going to be any more snowballs.... thatll be sad... i want snowman set!!!

No comments: